Can I Make The Print Larger After Latest Update?
BRUSKIER
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: After nougat update, print too small to read when i pull down notifications.
kincaed
Contributor - Level 2

Settings > Accessibility > Vision > Screen zoom and font > then play around with the Screen Zoom and Font Size settings. Just making the font size larger doesn't help with the text size in notifications whereas setting the screen zoom to larger does. Play around with both settings to see if you can find one that best suits your needs in all situations using your phone.

View solution in original post

Re: After nougat update, print too small to read when i pull down notifications.
kincaed
Contributor - Level 2

Settings > Accessibility > Vision > Screen zoom and font > then play around with the Screen Zoom and Font Size settings. Just making the font size larger doesn't help with the text size in notifications whereas setting the screen zoom to larger does. Play around with both settings to see if you can find one that best suits your needs in all situations using your phone.

BRUSKIER
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks!  That worked.

kincaed
Contributor - Level 2

Glad to hear that helped. You're welcome. Smiley Happy