Can I Connect My Phone To The TV?
jhurley

All I want to do is to be able to play videos/photos I have recorder on my phone on my TV, wirelessly.  And yes, I know about the existence of Roku, Chromecast, etc.  I know that they all advertise hundreds of thousands of movies and tv shows I can watch.  What an awesome deal!!!!

EXCEPT ONE THING: I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT.  ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WILL THEY PLAY RECORDED VIDEOS AND PHOTOS FROM MY ANDROID PHONE?????  I CAN'T FIND THAT EXPLAINED ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and thank you.  Have a Merry Christmas.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone to TV
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jhurley,

Knowing what your phone can do is paramount. If your android device is MiraCast (Media Share/Screen Mirror) capable and you have a SmartTV that's also equipped with that service. You can connected them wirelessly so long as they're connected to the same wifi network. While we do not support or troubleshoot that ability to your television, you can learn all about it here:  http://spr.ly/65838JkC3

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Phone to TV
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jhurley,

Knowing what your phone can do is paramount. If your android device is MiraCast (Media Share/Screen Mirror) capable and you have a SmartTV that's also equipped with that service. You can connected them wirelessly so long as they're connected to the same wifi network. While we do not support or troubleshoot that ability to your television, you can learn all about it here:  http://spr.ly/65838JkC3

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes