Camera issues?
Shilyntac
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a black spot that is showing up on my pictures while using the back facing camera.  I cleaned the lense and it is still there.

0 Likes
Re: Camera issues?
Snn5
Legend

This was a known issue with blue/black spots on the camera photos.  File a warranty claim with Verizon or Samsung.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of ensuring your pictures are clear Shilyntac. Having a black spot appearing on every photo is definitely concerning. When did this spot start appearing on your phone? What make and model phone do you have? Have you recently dropped the phone or have a case over it?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Juls137

I had the same thing with my S4. I had black dots on all of my pictures. I just upgraded to the S6, and I am glad to not have that issue anymore. Now there's a new issue wit h less reception on this one though! I wish I would've returned the phone right away with the black dot issue but didn't. Take it to Verizon. It is probably an issue with the pixels.

0 Likes
Smithpspfan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same thing to happen to my S6 and they sent me a like new replacement since the phone was still under the manufacture's warranty. Unfortunately the like new replacement lasted for a week and half of a day before it had a software issue and would not boot correctly. This time they gave me a brand new phone and it is doing great. If they end up sending you a like new replacement I would recommend for you to download the Samsung Smart Switch app on both phones to transfer all of your content from the defective phone to the warranty replacement phone. It was very helpful for me.

0 Likes