Camera Failed Error - Verizon Let Me down Hard
MichaelBell

Unfortunately, being a customer for over 10 years, paying your bill regularly, and never calling for service is just not what Verizon is looking for these days. Recently, I started receving a "camera failed" error on my phone when trying to the camera. I tried all the steps I found online, including the master reset. No joy.

After multiple calls and in person visits with the nice customer service folks at Verizon and Samsung, no one can fix this. The phone is perfect, not a scratch on it, except the camera failed message. 

Samsung wants to look at it but I'd be without a phone for over a week, and they're not sure they can fix it either.  This is where it appears Verizon is leaving me the only viable option of swithcing providers, where I can get a brand new iPhone 11s for free over at Tmobile. 

Not really what I want though. I love Verizon and all I wanted was a simple swap of my current device, an S7 Edge, but dear Verizon you leave me no choice! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Camera Failed Error - Verizon Let Me down Hard
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

So sorry to hear about the issues with the camera on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, MichaelBell. We appreciate your time with us and would never want you to consider leaving. We're happy to troubleshoot this with you further to figure out the best solution. Since we need more information, we've sent a Private Note. Please respond to that Private Note. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Camera Failed Error - Verizon Let Me down Hard
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

So sorry to hear about the issues with the camera on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. We appreciate your time with us and would never want you to consider leaving. We're happy to troubleshoot this with you further to figure out the best solution. Since we need more information, please provide the best phone number to reach you on and state your first and last name. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes