Re: Call filter app "can't connect to servers"
Zap2020

Same problem here on Samsung S9.  What's the story Verizon?  You've been charging m me 3 bucks a month for the service for months now and I'm not getting the service  I'm losing to receive. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zap2020, we certainly want to make sure you're able to use all of your features. Has the App ever worked on this device? Can you please verify your software is up to date? What happens if you uninstall and reinstall the app? 

Melissa_Vzw

0 Likes
jnoti

I have been on the phone with verizon for 4 days now. It was working until 2 weeks ago and then just stopped. no idea why nor do they.  they opened a ticket waiting to hear back. they must have had an update to cause this all my other phones work fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jnoti Sorry to learn you are having connection issues. However, I'm happy to learn a ticket was opened for you. They will reach out via text or call once they have a resolution.

0 Likes
kirbx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ive been using this service then got new phone and when i download the app its asking me to subsbribe, but then i click it it says cannot connect to server. My subsciption is still active. What am i doing wrong?

jnoti

It has been a month I have heard from 5 people still nothing on a fix

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the dealy. Were you provided a ticket number? During troubleshooting, did you clear the cache and data of the app via Settings > Apps> Call Filter> Storage?

0 Likes
RonNCR

I have a brand new Samsung A21 same problem every app works including digital secure but not call filter.  Reloaded app 10 time and worked an hour with tech support no fix.  They acted like they were unaware of any problem and referred a ticket to network support.  I think it is a huge bug in the app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out and providing feedback RonNCR. We will make sure that this issue is lifted up and addressed. 

0 Likes
SalesGuy

iPhone 11, same issue.  Just tried to change my filter option from High risk only to Medium and I get the can't connect to server message.  Closed and opened app, rebooted, still having issue.

0 Likes