Diana20344
Enthusiast - Level 3

So what's the post date?

0 Likes
Re: CRACKED SCREEN NOT MY FAULT
Tidbits
Legend

tbird4u wrote:

This is not true with any phone. I bought a Iphone an IPHONE 6 PLUS ...3 days my daughter was strolling down the phone and it cracked all the way across it. Called the 800 we care verizon line and they told me to take it to the store. The store denied my claim said i would need to pay the insurance deductible to get it fix. I was furious I went home called apple they made me a appointment to go to their store about a hour away. Apple hooked it up to some kind of computer and good for me the computer tells them if the phone has been dropped or misused. They hooked me up with a new phone right there. Verizon doesn't stand with their customers they are out for the buck. Period. The more they get the better. I am a 12 year customer and I am tired of being treated like I am not the customer that i owe them for allowing me to use their service even tho I pay dearly for it.

Apple didn't take your word for it.  They also built in sensors ONLY they can use and detect if you were lying or not.  The only difference I see is Verizon doesn't have a way to tell you are lying, and Apple is able to test if you are lying or not.  If this happened with your iPhone on any other carrier the results would have been the same.

0 Likes
tbird4u
Enthusiast - Level 3

when they charge me for the phone they are selling me the phone. So that argument is not true. They sell me the phone I should be able to go to the store and get it resolved. Its call treating you customer with respect. If this person or i had the phone for a while then I can see their point. But come on,  people do not make this stuff up. Let me look at your record Oh i see you have been a customer for 12 years and have never had a problem with your phone. Let me get you taken care of. This would be good customer service or how bout they keep up with the times and have the same equipment that apple does to see if a phone has been dropped or misused. Do something for the customer and not the all mighty dollar. You sell it stand behind it. I didn't go to apple and buy the phone, I went to verizon wireless.

Diana20344
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wish Verizon had something good like that. Then I could prove it to them.

Tidbits
Legend

Diana20344 wrote:

I wish Verizon had something good like that. Then I could prove it to them.

It's not their product as to why they don't have something like that.  Samsung doesn't do that with their phones.  Apple does for a while now I believe since the iPhone 5.  Unless Verizon starts making their own devices then you will never see a carrier having those options unless they are willing to pay the manufacturers to put something like that in, and also believe the costs of these devices will go up even higher to rival Apple devices.

0 Likes
Diana20344
Enthusiast - Level 3

I even purchased a Wilson cell phone booster which will be here thursday. I have a cabin in the hicks (Wirt County wv) and can't even get service out there with this phone. My s5 I can. I paid 179.00 for the booster. That's how much I liked the phone. But now if the booster don't give me service the phone is of no use. Which I wd have no choice to send it back samaged and pay the 299.00.

0 Likes
tbird4u
Enthusiast - Level 3

Then if Verizon would like to keep customers they should be up to date on technology

Tidbits
Legend

Verizon doesn't make the iPhone not any of the devices they sell. So exactly how is Verizob supposed to keep up with technology when it isn't their product?

tbird4u
Enthusiast - Level 3

if i go to apple then i would go back to apple. But if i go to verizon then they are the ones i expect to fix the issue. I pay them not Apple not  any one of the manufactures they deal with. If I buy something from  wal mart, best buy ect I go to them not the person that made the product. So if they take my money then they are responsible to that product they sale. Same if I buy my phone from apple directly, I would not go to verizon just because they are the phone carrier. I would go directly to the company I bought the phone from. If this even makes since to you. Where I spend my $$$ is who I hold responsible to me. Now they can go to Apple or maytag on and on whoever they spent their $$$ with and get their refund. I am sure that Verizon gets a kick back for selling the phone. Otherwise no matter where you bought the phone it would be the same price but its not.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

tbird4u wrote:

if i go to apple then i would go back to apple. But if i go to verizon then they are the ones i expect to fix the issue. I pay them not Apple not  any one of the manufactures they deal with. If I buy something from  wal mart, best buy ect I go to them not the person that made the product. So if they take my money then they are responsible to that product they sale. Same if I buy my phone from apple directly, I would not go to verizon just because they are the phone carrier. I would go directly to the company I bought the phone from. If this even makes since to you. Where I spend my $$$ is who I hold responsible to me. Now they can go to Apple or maytag on and on whoever they spent their $$$ with and get their refund. I am sure that Verizon gets a kick back for selling the phone. Otherwise no matter where you bought the phone it would be the same price but its not.

Then you need to get Apple to share those tools which they do not do... It's their product not Verizon's which you need to understand.  Verizon only does based on what the manufacturer dictates and what they tell them.