Brand new Galaxy s 6 dead!
bluesky58

I just purchased this phone on7/12 and on 7/19 I began having major issues. The button on the right that locks the phone and powers it on & off stopped working to lock it. Everything else was working fine. I figured I would shut it off and restart but  it would not start up. Just a blue light in the left hand corner. Went to Verizon and I was 1 day past their return policy so they would not let me take a new one. Instead I had to order one and wait. I could see if I was just wanting to return the phone but it isn't working! Lemon the guy at the counter said, yet I have to wait for one to be shipped even though he had one right there.

Anyway, has anyone else had this happen to them with a brand new 6?

0 Likes
Re: Brand new Galaxy s 6 dead!
bluesky58

I have to correct my post. It was purchased on 7/5 not 7/12.

0 Likes
Re: Brand new Galaxy s 6 dead!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bluesky58

Its never any fun when your new device has some concerns. I’m glad to hear you were able to process a warranty claim. Have you received the Certified replacement device yet? Do you need any help getting it active and working?

ChristompherM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes