Bogo Fraud?
Ronnierae
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently joined Verizon in August when i heard they had a buy one get one for the Galaxy s9. Everyone at the store said I met all the qualifications. They still charged me for both and I've now been paying for both phones and the store is completely useless in trying to help me. Does anyone know who i can talk to to get this straightened out? I call customer service and they say they can't do anything and to call the store. The store says they can't do anything and to call customer service. Not a very good impression on a new member and about to find a new phone company if it doesnt get resolved if this is how they treat their people.

Labels (1)
Re: Bogo Fraud?
Klue
Master - Level 1

Did you fill out all the necessary paperwork and send that into Verizon. I did a BOGO with my S7's and got my Visa cash card for the second phone in about 6 weeks.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

did you take adavnateg of it when you signed up or later? did you add a line

Ronnierae
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes i did it on the spot and added 2 new lines 

0 Likes
Ronnierae
Enthusiast - Level 2

What paperwork was i supposed to send in? The person who sold it to me never mentioned anything about that they just said it would be taken off my bill

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

No paperwork unless you wre getting a gift card. Who sold it to you? This is why you do this online

0 Likes
Ronnierae
Enthusiast - Level 2

The verizon store in my town. I've never ordered a phone online before so wasnt really sure about that 

boringusername
Master - Level 1

@Ronnierae wrote:

The verizon store in my town. I've never ordered a phone online before so wasnt really sure about that 

Actual Verion Corporate store or just Premium or Authorized retailor which are not really Verizon?

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

I bought my BOGO **bleep**. I did mine the next day and got email updates from Verizon on the status of the rebate.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

I don't know where the above post came from but when I did my BOGO I did it at out local Costco. The phone rep did not send in any paperwork for the phone rebate, that was on me to do. What was required was a copy of the sales agreement and a copy of the bar codes off the phone boxes. I sent that into Verizon the next day and got followup emails from them on the status of the rebate.

0 Likes