Bluetooth problems
Frost

After the most recent update to my GalaxyS5, my phone will not stay connected to the Bluetooth in my car for calls.  It says it is connected for audio but not phone calls.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

Solutions?

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your support is here! We want to make sure that you get the help that you need. Were there any errors during the update? Are you having issues with other bluetooth devices or just the vehicle? BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Frost

There were no errors during the update.  I ended up taking my phone back to factory settings and resetting the phone.  So far, the Bluetooth has been working.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s great to see that your Bluetooth is working again, Frost. You’d done some great steps to get things properly working again. Please keep us posted if you have any more issues. Have a great rest of your day.

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes