Bluetooth connection for music or SiriusXM
KimmersK

Is there a way for the bluetooth on the S5 to connect through the speakers of the car to be able to listen to music or SiriusXM?  I have the internet plan, so I can listen to it on my phone, but would love to be able to listen through my car speakers while in the car instead of the phone speakers.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth connection for music or SiriusXM
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi KimmersK,

Excellent question! The option to listen to your phone music while in the car is important. Does your car support bluetooth music connections? Some cars support bluetooth but not bluetooth music connections. What car make/model/year do you have? We can look up the pairing guide to see what is available.  Most cars do allow an auxilary cord to be attached between the phone and car to be able to play your phone's music through the car speakers as well.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi KimmersK,

Excellent question! The option to listen to your phone music while in the car is important. Does your car support bluetooth music connections? Some cars support bluetooth but not bluetooth music connections. What car make/model/year do you have? We can look up the pairing guide to see what is available.  Most cars do allow an auxilary cord to be attached between the phone and car to be able to play your phone's music through the car speakers as well.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

KimmersK

I have a 2011 Chevy Equinox LS.  Thanks in advance!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KimmersK,

Thanks for the info! Check this link out http://bit.ly/1qRTXhb for steps to connect Bluetooth capable devices to your car.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes