Bluetooth Low Call Volume issue with Samsung Galaxy S3
g8teway

Is anyone having problems with the low call volume while using Bluetooth on the Samsung Galaxy S3? If so has this been addressed.  I have the volume maxed out and still have to jam the earpiece into my ear while listening to callers.  I have checked all the settings on the phone and Bluetooth Device but nothing seems to help.  A recent trip to the a Verizon Distributor at the local mall adjusted the volume settings but did not help.  I need the Bluetooth capability really bad as I'm in the car alot.  If anyone knows how to get this louder I will appreciate it. If no one else is having this problem I'll call Verizon as I may have a defective phone.

Phone: Verizon Samsung Gallaxy S3

Bluetooth: Motorola

Thanks for looking.

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Low Call Volume issue with Samsung Galaxy S3
winnersmw
Contributor - Level 1

That sounds more like a problem with the Bluetooth headset than the phone. Try using a friend's headset to see if the problem persists. If so, then you know to return the headset and not the phone.

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth Low Call Volume issue with Samsung Galaxy S3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to be able to hear clearly while on a bluetooth device g8teway! I use mine all the time when I drive! This is not a known issue with the amazing Galaxy S III. The recommendation to test another bluetooth device is exactly what I was thinking. This will help determine if it is an issue with the accessory or the phone itself. Please let us know the results.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes