Bixby Vision disable camera I have done a factory reset and situation remains the same. Is anyone else having a similar issue?
jbuc4

Bixby Vision prevents the camera from being functional.  I've done a factory reset and situation remains the same.  Is anyone else having a similar issue?

0 Likes
Re: Bixby Vision disable camera I have done a factory reset and situation remains the same. Is anyone else having a similar issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jbuc4,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want to make sure that your troubles are rectified. When did you notice this happening?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in  advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Bixby Vision disable camera I have done a factory reset and situation remains the same. Is anyone else having a similar issue?
K2AAE
Enthusiast - Level 3

My camera is useless now that Bixby took over - Galaxy Note 8

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
RE: Bixby Vision disable camera I have done a factory reset
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're disappointed to hear you say this, K2AAE. I rely on my camera daily and want to ensure you can use your camera. Please tell us more about what's happening with your camera. When did this start? 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes