Battery life problems
gbentz

About two weeks ago I started noticing that the life of my battery is not the same.   I am using the phone in the same manner; however, the battery life goes down about 50% quicker during the day.   Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Battery life problems
DOUGHFACE1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pull up your task manager and check to see how many things are open that you may not even realize. I was having this same issue,turns out alot of apps that were installed run TSR and were checking for updates to their particular programs.That in itself was draining a tremendous amount of battery life.

0 Likes
Not applicable

you can go ahead and turn on the battery save mode in the settings

also make sure you clear the ram often

go ahead and force stop your applications

how bright do you have your screen set

it also could be a spefific application thats draining your battery you can check if you go to your settings and see battery usage it will tell you what is using up the most battery

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Gbentz

If you're anything like me you're constantly on the move and need a quality battery life. Let's take a further look into this to ensure that you're able use you're device through the day. Some fantastic suggestions have been given thus far. Great responses from the forum.

It is important to see what applications are running in the background as this is a common source of battery drainage. We also need to ensure that that the device is being charged through a wall outlet and not a temporary charging tool such as a computer or car charger. Wireless radios such as GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth can also cause battery to drain much more quickly. Features such as bluetooth can be turned off if not in use.

YosefT_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes