Auto Reply on Text Messaging: Samsung 7
athomevet

We have an auto reply set up for every single text that we receive. Recently we noticed that some people were not getting the auto response text. Further figuring indicates that the auto response text is null for a specific person if you respond to a text message from said person. So, if I choose to respond just once to Joe Blow's text message he will no longer get my auto text response.  My current work around is that I'll delete and re-create the auto text reply monthly, which appears to be working.  Is there any way to make the auto reply text permanent for every single text we get regardless of whether we respond to the text?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Auto Reply on Text Messaging: Samsung 7
ryanc_vzw
Verizon Employee

athomevet,

Pretty cool that you figured that out on your own. Thanks for sharing, but we want your text to be working flawlessly. Having options are always nice. Let's figure this out as a team. When did you exactly notice this? What messaging application are you using?

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes