Are Smart Lock features (Trusted Face, Trusted Places, Trusted Devices) available with Lollipop? I have the Trust agent turned on but when I click on Smart Lock in Security settings it asks for my PIN but nothing happens. I have the standard Lock Screen
markwilson66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are Smart Lock features (Trusted Face, Trusted Places, Trusted Devices) available with Lollipop?  I have the Trust agent turned on but when I click on Smart Lock in Security settings it asks for my PIN but nothing happens.  I have the standard Lock Screen options (Swipe, Pattern, PIN, Password, None) that's it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Are Smart Lock features (Trusted Face, Trusted Places, Trusted Devices) available with Lollipop? I have the Trust agent turned on but when I click on Smart Lock in Security settings it asks for my PIN but nothing happens. I have the standard Lock Sc
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update markwilson66. I know its frustrating to have issues with the settings on your device but we are here to help with all your concerns. Make sure your phone is set to standard mode to allow you the opation to alter the lock screen. From the Home screen select Easy Settings by swiping to the left >More Settings > Home Screen Mode > Tap Standard Mode. Once you ensure this is set, try going back to Apps >Settings > Security >Smart Lock. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Are Smart Lock features (Trusted Face, Trusted Places, Trusted Devices) available with Lollipop? I have the Trust agent turned on but when I click on Smart Lock in Security settings it asks for my PIN but nothing happens. I have the standard Lock Sc
pjwalter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes they are.  I use smartlock on my phone to unloack my Chromebook.

0 Likes
pjwalter
Enthusiast - Level 3

Make sure you have your lock screen set to pin, pattern or password.  You should then be able to set up smart lock in security.

0 Likes
markwilson66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, got a PIN set up, still no smart lock options.  Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update markwilson66. I know its frustrating to have issues with the settings on your device but we are here to help with all your concerns. Make sure your phone is set to standard mode to allow you the opation to alter the lock screen. From the Home screen select Easy Settings by swiping to the left >More Settings > Home Screen Mode > Tap Standard Mode. Once you ensure this is set, try going back to Apps >Settings > Security >Smart Lock. Keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes