Anyone use Polaris Office?
ltolman1
Contributor - Level 1

I am wondering if anyone uses Polaris Office on their Galaxy S4?

I recently started using it as I have created an Excel document that allows you to input the number of hours you work in a day and keeps track of how much your paycheck is gonna be.

But what I'm encountering are formatting issues.  For instance I will use my desktop PC as the primary source file and expand the width of Cells in the column. I will then email the file to my cellphone via email.

Upon launching the recently formatted file onto the cell phone it displays correctly so I know everything transferred over.  However as I use the document throughout the week it seems like the cells get shorter and shorter.

I then of course expand the cells on the spreadsheet using Polaris Office on Galaxy S4 and while I save the format and the entries; it still doesnt retain the cell width per.

So I'm wondering if anyone else is having any issues and or how I can fix my problem.

Thank you

0 Likes
Re: Anyone use Polaris Office?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't use that app as I purchased a similar one a while back.

Have you considered using Google Drive to put the file in the cloud and can be accessed from both devices?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ltolman1
Contributor - Level 1

Havent considered Google drive; but I just downloaded a patch today via Google Play Market for Polaris Office

So maybe with luck that patch; update may fix my issue.  I'll chime back later on

0 Likes
ltolman1
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah; I think the latest patch fixed my issue; YAY Smiley Happy

0 Likes