Anyone use Keis 3?
Jallis
Contributor - Level 1

I tried to move stuff from my S4 to a S5 and about the only thing it move from the S4 backup were contacts, messages and calendar.This was the latest version called Smart Switch.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone use Keis 3?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jallis Thank you for reaching out to us. We certainly want you to be able to move everything from one phone to the next with ease. The best option  is our Verizon Cloud. Our Verizon Cloud app will help backup everything on your S4, your contacts, photos, videos, messages, call logs, and other files on that phone. If Cloud is not found already on your phone in Settings in the Account section, then you can download it for free from the Play Store simply by searching Verizon Cloud. Once you have everything backed up on your S4 with Verizon Cloud, you would use that same app on the S5 and all that information will transfer over for you. http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/products/verizon-cloud.html
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes