Re: Anyone having S8 screen protector issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We greatly value your feedback and want using your device to be a breeze, Denjen2001. Granted you are experiencing these issues with the screen protector, are you within the 14 day Worry Free Guarantee period?

0 Likes
Denjen2001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I believe so but when I went back to the store to tell the representative about the problem they basically laughed it off put the same one on said that I needed to put lotion on my hands to make it work and sent me my way. Needless to say I was very unhappy.

0 Likes
singingot2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went back to the Verizon store withing a few days of my purchase, and was told that I could only exchange the screen protector, I could not get a  refund.  The glass screen protector was the only one they had.  I asked about non-glass kinds, and they said they only had glass.  They also said they didn't think Zagg had a protector for the S8, or at least not at that time.  However, Best Buy had non-glass screen protectors, which was what I bought.  I'm out $45 for the Verizon glass screen protector which did not work. 

KIMSTE18
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been to Verizon 4 times in 2 weeks because the screen protector they sold me (the only one available in store) keeps popping off or getting the air bubble making the screen nearly unusable.  Each person who replaced it told me it was the fault of the person who applied it, and assured me they knew how.  Today, the manager simply tossed it in the garbage and refunded my money.  Offered me no solution.  When I asked her to order the Zagg Sapphire per the suggestion in this string, she said they weren't in stock and sent me on my way.  Never more frustrated with Verizon than I am right now! 

0 Likes
REDLINETSI

I am having the same issue now with 2 different Verizon branded ones perfectly installed it's making an otherwise great phone terrible and I hate that I'm going to have to return it and pay the restocking fee lucky for me I haven't shipped off my old phone yet so I have something to still use.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Denjen2001, I'm sorry to hear that your experience in the store was less than ideal. It sounds like they replaced the screen protector for you. Is it that you no longer want that particular screen protector? Are you still experiencing touch issues with the replacement?

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button  under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Denjen2001
Enthusiast - Level 2

They did replace the screen protector with the same one that I had. They said all that they have is the Verizon version and I'm still having the same issue with the touch screen. At this point I would love for a screen protector that works. If they have to order a Zagg or credit my account for the cost of Zagg for me to order that would be perfect. With all this hassle it would only be right if they refunded this one (Verizon one) and credited me for a Zagg.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

singingot2, I truly apologize for the experience had in the store. You've come to the right place for help. Please check your inbox as I have sent a message. I look forward to working with you soon.

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button  under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
singingot2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't find a message from you in my inbox, La'Sinda

0 Likes
singingot2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is this La'Sinda from Verizon wireless support?  I don't see a message from you in my inbox.

0 Likes