Anyone else having issues with reception with the Samsung Galaxy6
leema25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have more dropped calls and keep having people I'm talking to tell me my voice is cutting in and out...constantly.  I have colleagues on their cell phones in the same office without having the same problems.  I haven't had this kind of connectivity issue in a long time.  Anyone else find this to be the case?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having issues with reception with the Samsung Galaxy6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello leema25! Let's get your calls back up and running. What is the impacted zip code? When did this trouble begin? Is this impacting your texts & data connection as well?

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
leema25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in 01945, I have notice only recently that some of my texts don't send right away and sometimes pages don't load

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure our service has you covered, leema25. I do see this area is within coverage. How does service differ outside of your office, or outside in general? Do you have a case or any screen protection on your device?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have working service is our goal leema25. I show good service in your area and no reported issues. What device do you have?Do you have issues with all the lines on your account?

KinquanaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
leema25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do have a screen protector on the device. Inside my office seems bad, but other folks who are on Verizon don't have the issue within my office. It's also bad when I'm in the car and sometimes in my house. Almost every conversation I have the person on the other end tells me my voice drops in and out. I've been asking people now and I can tell you the last 5 conversations (all in different locations) this happened

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to have the best audio experience on all calls, leema25. When you are on a call and experience audio issues, are you connected to at Bluetooth device? Is your call on the speakerphone?

Also, is there any physical/water damage to your phone?

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
leema25
Enthusiast - Level 2

It does seem to happen when I'm either on speakerphone or bluetooth. There is no physical or water damage to the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you receive stellar call quality everywhere you go, leema25. Let's keep digging. Have you recently made any changes to your device, such as a new software update or a new application perhaps?

AmberK_VZW

0 Likes