Anyone else have problems with Edge camera focus?
bandclong
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, I am on my 2nd Edge - first one had an overheating error and shut down, even though the phone wasn't hot.  Got that replaced last Thursday after 1 week of use, now my replacement Edge's camera won't focus right.  I turn on the camera and it can take anywhere from 15-30 seconds of pointing it, turning and moving it before the image finally comes into focus. I downloaded the latest software update last night and that didn't help so ordered ANOTHER replacement Edge from Verizon today.  So far, this phone seems like a total dud but maybe I'm just having some really bad luck!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else have problems with Edge camera focus?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bandclong,

Oh no, I am sorry to hear your phone isn't allowing you to use that amazing camera. I am happy to hear your phone replacement is on its way, please keep us posted on this. We are here to help.

KarenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes