Any problems with included ear buds?
radar320
Contributor - Level 2

The new ear buds that come with the S8+ seem to be really poor. I listened to music I had on my SD card and the sound quality was poor. The sound was tinny no matter what I did with the settings. I listened to the same music with the ear buds I had with my S7, and it was like the difference between night and day. Keep and use the older ear buds if you have them.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any problems with included ear buds?
radar320
Contributor - Level 2

Unlike the ear buds with the S7 edge, the new ones you have to put in with the wires down, then turn the ear buds to obtain a tight fit or else the sound is tinny.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your experience with the new phone to be great, radar320. We’re happy to take a closer look at the accessory for you.

Have you attempted to power the phone off/on and test the ear buds? Was the sound quality poor immediately after activating the phone? Do the ear buds have any type of physical damage? Please provide a few additional details and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response  answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks  in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
radar320
Contributor - Level 2

I figured it out and they sound great. Please close this thread.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

what'd you do to remedy the situation your reply might help someone else.

0 Likes
radar320
Contributor - Level 2

Unlike the ear buds with the S7 edge, the new ones you have to put in with the wires down, then turn the ear buds to obtain a tight fit or else the sound is tinny.