Any idea when nougat be released for Verizon galaxy s7 edge
Drunder39
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone have an idea or can point me in the right direction to where I can get this info..

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Any idea when nougat be released for Verizon galaxy s7 edge
KSGerber
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon has a history of not announcing the roll out of a major update until it is about to come out. I have read articles that Nougat is still in Beta test for the S7 and am taking an educated guess it will be out early in 2017. Perhaps early as January.

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

They are testing it on the S 7 edge and. there is someone in the community that is doing the beta test on it..He says that it seems to be doing good on his. So hopefully it will be sometime in early 2017.

mama23dogs
Legend

Ditto.  The news via Samsung is early 2017. Keep in mind, thatnis Samsung release, it could be middle of next year before carrier devices are updated.

Viva Google pixel!

0 Likes
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

I'm in the beta program--I have release 2 currently (from Verizon) and we're (beta testers) all awaiting the third release, which came out a couple of days before Thanksgiving. It's already been sent to TMO testers, we're not sure where the holdup is with Verizon, as they were on top of the first two releases.