Re: Android 4.3.
UAVPilot1
Contributor - Level 1

I have been wondering this and asking this in several forums. There's no answer, there's no information, there's no knowledge,etc... It's getting really old! Black Friday has come and gone and I was even considering the Galaxy Gear watch, but I can't use it with my current configuration. I am looking at other phone companies and other android phones now as Verizon has dropped the ball and not helped the situation by remaining quiet. Please, if anyone has any good, useful information, post and/or direct us to it as this issue is old and ongoing while the other phone companies have updated the Galaxy S3 with no issues reported.

Slapsticks
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah you know left in the dark as always!

NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

At least you know the Galaxy Gear will be available when you finally get the update. It's not even close to flying off the shelves Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi UAVPilot1,

We always want you to have the best information easily accessible. My apologies that no information is available on this inquiry at the present time. However, we do recommend monitoring http://bit.ly/n5snpq for any applicable updates. Have a great day!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
pmro
Enthusiast - Level 2

How does that help? Can we even have a timeframe as to when we should get it? I dont understand how all of the other carriers have it and Verizon does not? We would like to get the galaxy gear but we can not since we are stuck on 4.1.2, and you are loosing out on money if we can not even purchase the galaxy gear. Please at least let us know if we will have it before christmas since the galaxy gear would be a nice present.

Thank you

0 Likes