Re: Android 4.3 Update
zroid
Enthusiast - Level 3

When do you think should I receive the update? Suburbs of Chicago???

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

zroid wrote:

When do you think should I receive the update? Suburbs of Chicago???

Have you manually checked for the update?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
purduejatt
Contributor - Level 1

i already got my update here in downtown chicago yesterday... check your update manually under Settings, About Phone, Software Update...

good luck

0 Likes
zroid
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes. No use. It just doesn't show up. Only last checked time changes.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The updates are released in waves and it can take several days (maybe a couple of weeks, depending on how many phones there are to update) for all to receive it; hopefully your phone will be updated soon.

zroid
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay! I will wait for the wave to hit me.

DoctorW
Enthusiast - Level 2

When will we get a fix to 4.3.  It is causing problems with my galaxy s3 wifi, internet stability (locking up), battery life and the flash randomly staying on.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tbarnettsgf - Let's get your phone rocking again! Was the ringtone purchased through our Media Store or a 3rd party? It is possible the file was corrupted with the update and it may be best to download it once more. Have you restarted the device since the ringtone and flashing has occured? Please keep me updated on the status as I would be happy to assist further.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport 

0 Likes
zroid
Enthusiast - Level 3

After unrooting, the wave hit me Smiley Happy.

4G signal is much worse than 4.1.2. Battery use is high, may be cause of my exploring. I will give it a day or two decide on battery.

I hope there is a fix to 4G signal soon.

Thank for your help guys!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

zroid wrote:

After unrooting, the wave hit me Smiley Happy.

4G signal is much worse than 4.1.2. Battery use is high, may be cause of my exploring. I will give it a day or two decide on battery.

I hope there is a fix to 4G signal soon.

Thank for your help guys!

No wonder you weren't getting the update. You modified the software and voided the warranty in the process. I can't say anymore because of the Terms of Service on the forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes