Re: All of my calls are going directly to voicemail
jmenephee

When I got my new phone yesterday, the first call in rang and it worked.  The second and subsequent calls go straight to voicemail.   

0 Likes
Re: All of my calls are going directly to voicemail - Problem Solved!
jmenephee

I got sent through to four techs and the last one found the problem.  My Apple watch was set to Do not disturb.  Because your watch is linked to your cell line, if you set it for Do Not Disturb, it places your whole lin on DND, even if your phone is not set that way!   Thank you, Ahmad, for the help.  He's got 17 years' experience and it paid off.  I told him and his supervisor that he saved a customer today.

0 Likes
Re: All of my calls are going directly to voicemail - Problem Solved!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so happy to hear your issue was resolved, jmenephee! That is truly music to our ears! We are so grateful for your trust and loyalty! Remember we are only a click away. We hope you have an amazing day and stay safe! 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear that you are not receiving calls Jmenephee. What model phone do you have? Did anything change on the device when this issue began?AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to receive all of your calls is an absolute must, Kindness25. We want to get you the service you deserve. What is them make and model of phone that you use? When did this issue originally begin or when did you first notice an issue? ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes
ULTRAmachine
Enthusiast - Level 3

MY answer 

had to get a free network extender 2 from verizon

no more issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ULTRAmachine, we are pleased to read the Network Extender has resolved the issues with service at the location. Do not hesitate to reach out again when assistance is needed. 

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes