Re: All of my calls are going directly to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry all of your calls are going straight to voicemail leo789. What phone do you have? How long have you experienced this issue? Any physical or water damage to your device?

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
scotthurtado1

Go with ATT at VER doesn't care about its customers. I've had the same problem and I have spent the last 60 days now and still nothing has been solved. I absolutely can't stand VER as they only care about you when you're not a customer. The moment you buy it seems that you will spend days on their customer service which I've spent months now. I even spend 7 hours on one call and nothing was solved. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

scotthurtado1, making sure that you're service is working as expected is a top priority for us, and we would love to help. We value your loyalty, and we would hate to lose you as a customer. Please reply to our private note. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
Alangford

Having the same issue and I’m getting frustrated. 3 days now of no incoming calls on my husbands phone. Losing it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Alangford. We want to make sure you receive all calls coming to you, and we are here to help. What troubleshooting steps have you taken on your own, to try to remedy this issue? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
jmenephee

I just bought an iPhone 11 and am experiencing the same thing.  All calls going to VM.  No do not disturb or silencing call settings on.  I went to store and they replaced the sim card twice but kept happening.  I reset phone, then replaced my phone.   The same thing is happening.   I cannot do my job if I can't get calls.   I'm canceling this morning at 8 am.   I would have canceled service earlier, but they don't open until 8 am.

0 Likes
jmenephee

Me too-I have five lines.   My cable company now has cell service.  I'm checking them out after I cancel today.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jmenephee, your calls are important and we understand that a time like this, many are working from home which  makes that connection imperative. The last thing we would wish is to lose you as a customer. Are you able to place outgoing calls? When did this begin? Is the phone connected to Wi-Fi? Please dial *73 and send from your phone. You should hear a brief message or tone and then may end the call. After taking this step, is there any change with those incoming calls? If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! LorenB_VZW

0 Likes
jmenephee

My phone was connected to wi-fi this morning when my work called.  i then shut down wi-fi and my calls still went to voicemail.  This has been happening for about a month.  I am able to place outgoing calls fine and my spouse's line works fine.  I  dialed *73 and heard the beeps.  I asked a co-worker to call me and it went to VM, both with wi-fi on and wi-fi off.  

The Verizon store in my area, replaced the sim card twice last week and replaced the phone, but the same thing is still happening after I activated the new phone yesterday, so it's definitely not the phone.   Do Not disturb is not one and silencing calls is not on either.  

I;ve tried calling numerous times, but I can't leave a callback time, because no calls will come through.

0 Likes
Kindness25
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is what happened to my phone.  Does your phone work if you restart it? One will but only for a little while and it will go back to not working. I have called many times.  Gotten a new SIM card and a new phone. 

I bridged by number over from a different carrier. But still they can’t seem to fix it. 

0 Likes