All app notifications beep and vibrate once a minute regardless of how each individual app is set
DALDER58

I have all my apps set to beep once without vibrating.   Regardless of the app Google LinkedIn they all beep and vibrate every minute.  I have had to turn notifications off because they wake me up at night.

0 Likes
Re: All app notifications beep and vibrate once a minute regardless of how each individual app is set
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DALDER58,

We certainly don't want your phone to wake you unnecessarily. Based on your statement it seems as though you may be looking for a way to prevent this from occurring. To start, what model of phone are we working with? There may be a setting we can adjust to stop this recurring beep.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: All app notifications beep and vibrate once a minute regardless of how each individual app is set
DALDER58

I have a Samsung S7.

Dale [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info, Dalder58. Let’s keep working together to see what’s going on. Has your device always behaved this way? Is this happening intermittently or consistently with all of your notifications? 

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DALDER58

It is happening with Gmail and Verizon messenger.  These are the only two I

currently have on.  It was every thing until I switched app notifications

off in the phone settings.

Dale [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DALDER58, thanks for the additional details. I wouldn't want notifications keeping me up at night either. Normally your notification will only sound off once unless you set an alarm. It's strange for the notifications to sound off every minute. When exactly did this start? Have you updated your applications in the Google Play Store?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes