Alarm not working after upgrade

jsharris

My phone updated last week and now my alarm is not working properly. The alarm will only go off when the app is opened. I uploaded 2 other apps, thinking that is was the app that wasn't working anymore and I have the same issue with the others as well.

I would really like to fix this issue so I am not late to work. Smiley Happy

0 Likes

Re: Alarm not working after upgrade

Community Manager
Community Manager

I use my phones alarm daily as well so I know the importance of making sure it works, jsharris! What model is your Samsung device? What is the current system and baseband version found via Settings>About Phone?

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the -Correct Answer- button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

Kris14

I have a different issue.  When i opened the app I could not see my previously set alarm.  I needed to get up earlier (5:30) so I did a new alarm for the earlier time.  At the time of my regulary scheduled wake up (6:10) the alarm went off.  I cannot find in the app the 6:10 alarm.  It only shows the 5:30 alarm.

I also noticed with the update I cannot go to my battery and force shut down apps that may be running.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Kris14-

We never want to hear that you're having issues with your phone after a major update. No worries, we will find a solution to the issues you are experiencing. What make/model phone do you have? Have you tried adding your 6:10 am alarm? If so, does it stay or does it disappear? 

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes

bearone21
Leader

the phone is going to sleep, settings/notifications/advanced.....check what you don't want going to sleep.

0 Likes