After Verizon Tech reset my wi-fi and bluetooh my phone will not even recognizehome wi-fi or vehicle bluetooth
JAMSCO46

My Wi-Fi and Bluetooth worked fine until a Verizon Tech reset both trying to correct another problem I had. Now it will not find my home Wi-Fi even if I manually load it in. It says "no Wi-Fi name such as this does not exist even though it works fine on everything else. My mobile Humm device wil not pick the Bluetooth at all either.

0 Likes
Re: After Verizon Tech reset my wi-fi and bluetooh my phone will not even recognizehome wi-fi or vehicle bluetooth
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That seems to be very strange, JAMSCO46. I want to make sure that your device is able to connect to wi-fi and Humm device with no issues. Are you able to connect to other wi-fi networks? Have you also tried to connect the device to other Bluetooth devices, besides the Humm? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: After Verizon Tech reset my wi-fi and bluetooh my phone will not even recognizehome wi-fi or vehicle bluetooth
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I don't know about the Humm but I had the same problem with my Wifi. When I first got the S7 Edge it would not stay connected to wifi it would always drop off from it. I had to reset both the phone and the router. I still have the problem but it stays connected a lot longer then it did before. Try resetting the router you will have to put all your info in it but it should find your phone at least

What was your Original problem?

0 Likes