Advanced calling
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

My daughter and I just upgraded to this ,advanced calling, HD video calling today.  Now we cannot make or receive phone calls. Texting is fine.  Verizon operators do not know why.  Looking online how to disable, part of that does not show up on my phone so I cannot turn it off. Anyone else have this problem.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Advanced calling
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

The operator had to take off Advanced Calling off both our phones. I have 5.0. Once it was off, we were able to make and receive phone calls. Yes we rebooted after installing, but we could not use our phones!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheS1R
Contributor - Level 2
  1. If you haven't already done so, reboot the device after enabling Advanced Calling.
  2. Are you in a strong 4G signal area?  That is necessary in order for the HD voice or video calling to work.
  3. What version of Android are you running? 4.4.4 or 5.0?  It has changed between the two OS versions as to where to temporarily disable it.
0 Likes
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

The operator had to take off Advanced Calling off both our phones. I have 5.0. Once it was off, we were able to make and receive phone calls. Yes we rebooted after installing, but we could not use our phones!

0 Likes