4.3 update
tinner72
Enthusiast - Level 3

where is the galaxy s3 4.3 update? stop with the " I don't have any information about that update" stuff. i switched to verizon due to customer service at another carrier. maybe it was a mistake and i should try yet another carrier. If you dont know then maybe you should find out.. alot of your customers are unhappy about it and are talking about leaving you. by the way i have a 300 dollar watch that is useless beause of your untimely manner!

0 Likes
Re: 4.3 update
parth212
Enthusiast - Level 3

Im also waiting the same as you. VZ Tech told me one day that its done the final stage of testing and should be released shortly, then i called vz tech again today and they said they dont know of any sort of update he apparently looked at a list of upcoming updates and he said the not 3 is on it but not the galaxy s3...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

parth212 wrote:

Im also waiting the same as you. VZ Tech told me one day that its done the final stage of testing and should be released shortly, then i called vz tech again today and they said they dont know of any sort of update he apparently looked at a list of upcoming updates and he said the not 3 is on it but not the galaxy s3...

An update for the Galaxy Note 3 was announced in the last day or so.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Full_Packet

Yes I have been very unhappy with this fiasco, not all VZ's fault, Samsung seems to have dropped the ball also, but VZ has the worst customer support and disregard for their customers.  And  for a communications company supposedly a giant in it's industry, they do not know how to communicate to their customers.  Just a weekly update would help people to understand the issues and not get angry and want to leave, like me, I am looking at other carriers as soon as my contract is up, I have been with them for 17 years with out interruption.

0 Likes
Mikeyy027
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just was told by a inside person @ Verizon and they were told by data solutions tech that it most likely will not be out by Christmas.. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
jdpenley3
Contributor - Level 1

I'm sorry Mikeyy027, but I have to doubt the validity of your information until I hear it from the mouth of one of their useless agents. You're inside person @ Verizon could be a rumor you read online on Google or from that idiot at that GottaBeMobile site. Until Verizon acknowledges your claim and confirms it, I have to doubt you on this one. The fact that they would let the update that could possibly help them sell more Galaxy Gear watches for Xmas slide till after the holiday is stupid, and the fact that someone at Verizon (the most tight lipped people next in line to Apple) told you this is also complete BS.

0 Likes
Mikeyy027
Enthusiast - Level 2

Let me clarify...not an inside person....but our sales person for our business account at Verizon. I hope they're blowing smoke...but it didn't seem like it. I wanted to buy a smartgear for christmas for someone who had a galaxy s3, and asked them if it was going to be compatible by that time and they said probably not. So I hope your right and maybe its just a rumor going around Verizon, b/c I've been waiting way too long....

0 Likes
jdpenley3
Contributor - Level 1

Oh i'm with you all the way! I want one for myself, but i'm not shelling out money for one until I know it will work with the S3, and I'm not buying another phone just to get the functionality.

0 Likes