4.3 Update Catastrophe
rudeguyy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Issues: Battery drains rapidly even when the phone is not in use. Wifi connectivity issues (constantly get unstable connection) and goes in and out for no reason at all. I think most of my other issues have been resolved thanks to some of the members in the community here such as camera flash, loss of ringtones and text message problems.

Things done to try to resolve issue: Factory reset, soft reset, took battery out for 2 minutes, shut down phone, deleted wifi and reconnected, turned off bluetooth, turned off auto network switch, killed apps, prayed, made wish on shooting star, threw money in fountain at mall.

Are there any other possible things I missed that might actually fix the problem..like maybe an update from Samsung/Verizon? or do I need to maybe sacrifice a lamb or other animal?

Thank you!!!

Re: 4.3 Update Catastrophe
rudeguyy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Glad to see all the work and progress being done on these issues...I guess my next question is..is Verizon hiring? I am more then capable of sitting around all day and doing nothing so I should qualify for a high level job.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

rudeguyy wrote:

Glad to see all the work and progress being done on these issues...I guess my next question is..is Verizon hiring? I am more then capable of sitting around all day and doing nothing so I should qualify for a high level job.

This is a peer to peer customer forum.  While there some VZW reps on the site, their response to posts are not guaranteed nor should they be expected.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rudeguyy
Enthusiast - Level 3

i dont care if they respond..but how about they do something about all the people whose phones are being screwed up by their update? I had no issues before the update and all of a sudden the phone is falling apart and all I am getting is Samsung and Verizon pointing their fingers at the other person

0 Likes