31617 Threat Def 4.2.63.820
Le1mystic
Enthusiast - Level 1

After a scan of my Samsung Galaxy S5, I received a message that my device software has been modified. The threat definition is 4.2.63.820. The Android version is 6.0.1. The baseband is G900VVRS2DQA1. The Kernan is 3.4.0 and the build is MMB29M.G9000VVRS2DQA1. I saw that pyroonymph asked the same quedtion, but there was never a definite answer to what, when or why thus occurred. Please advise.

0 Likes
Re: 31617 Threat Def 4.2.63.820
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

It sounds like a problem they had back in 2015

Gallery App is Malware?

0 Likes
Le1mystic
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you Kathy.I will just deal with it and ignore the nuisance.

lorenb_vzw
Verizon Employee

We know that keeping your device safe and secure is crucial, Le1mystic. Since this scan, have you noticed any issues with the device? With this phone, you will see that you receive these threat alerts for any changes, even something that installs that may then have access to messages. Are you experiencing any issues with the phone?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_
button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our
conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This message would concern me as well Le1mystic. We want your phone information to be safe. What app ran the scan on your phone? Were you able to click on the notification and it give you more details?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes