15 gig free
mediagroup10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot see the extra 15 Gig of data on my plan

Labels (1)
Re: 15 gig free

I also see nothing that indicates the 15GB has been added.  We are on the 30GB plan, I wondering if this is one that's excluded?  

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i got it as well, it's for hotspot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do hope you and your family are doing well during this time. We have added 15GB in the back end of our system. You will not see this on your end but you will be able to use it. Does this provide clarity? AmberF_VZW

peterson03

I have one member of my family that needs to be able to use this but none other.  exactly how does one take advantage of something that appears transparent to the end user?

I have each user with limits and when they reach that limit it stops the data, how does the 15 gig additional data work, does it not drop them? can they tether there phone and use it that way? I cant afford any misunderstandings here, its nice that V is doing this but if I don't know how it works I am leary to take advantage of it. 

0 Likes
Green_Sub
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you.

Just to clarify, we have the Do More Unlimited plan on both our lines, so we each get 30 GB of hotspot data?

How long will this last?

0 Likes
Green_Sub
Enthusiast - Level 3

Found it

Yes, we are automatically adding 15 GB of data across nearly all of our plans, to be used between 03/25/2020 and 04/30/2020. Please note that you will not see the additional allowance in your My Verizon account online, in the Verizon App, or on your bill. To be eligible, you must be on a qualifying postpaid (unlimited or shared), Jetpack or prepaid plan:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/#5

0 Likes