Re: when will note 2 update to 4.3
VZNNote2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sad but so true.

0 Likes
Maliceful
Enthusiast - Level 3

The link as always is a standard link to VW advertising crap not relevant to the vast majority of users, I appreciate you following the script but it is not helpful at all.  We understand they do not want to communicate news to the customers and thus have to keep their employees in the dark as well.  It is sad that two smaller competitors can do what Verizon cannot and release 4.3 for the Note 2.

0 Likes
Maliceful
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon should add to their business model that they support the phone at least for the two year contract they trap people with instead of trying to get them to upgrade early, pay the full price, or add a line they do not need.  Good business ethics would involve supporting the product in which you are selling and that would include, in a technological device, continued support for the life of the contract...

0 Likes
Legend6801
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can somebody from Verizon be honest and tell us if the upgrade is even coming. People are wasting their time and money purchasing the Gear. Its sad that every other carrier seems to have the upgrade but not the best carrier. I use to be a proud customer of verizon but this is my last year. I would no longer recommend them especially since they can never give you a direct answer. Been waiting for a month now and all I get is the run around.  

0 Likes
arkainzeye
Contributor - Level 1

I know what i have to say means nothing but.... i was at the verizon corp store today for something else, and the girl told me with the info she had. the note II wasnt showing as one of the devices that would end up supporting the gear watch.. which im guessing meant no 4.3?   now just today i googled this info and found claims that carriers have Re-started sending the 4.3 update back out to note II owners .....   so im confused.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

T-Mobile just started today. First rounds.

FYI - I said this before in other threads. The reps will never know a date of any kind for any update or even if the update is coming or not. Devs won't know until they are comfortable to push it out. People treat them like promises and things can change. The initial batch is always 1-5% of owners who will get the update. If a good number of users ends up with a brick they'll pull the update and fix the problem(longer wait). If that happens during beta same thing happens.

So relax and let them do what they need to do.

0 Likes
Maliceful
Enthusiast - Level 3

Screenshot_2013-12-10-10-58-53.png

Maliceful
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have mine, it is coming soon!

0 Likes
lowrey_s

how can they have time to worry about updates they are to busy marking up there data plans and trying to sell the the Air Drone

0 Likes
LIBOYZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now Google has sent out version 4.4 Kit cat.

We might see this before 4.3 update. I don't know what the Note 3 comes with but my Note 2 is only at 4.1.2 version.

I hear it could take 6 months until Verizon send out the updates. Question? Is it worth the wait???

0 Likes