Re: when will NEWER note 7 be avail to swap to existing customers?
Dbeak
Contributor - Level 1

There will be no shipping label with the replacement device. We received ours yesterday and when I called to ask where the label was, they told me they ordered special boxes to ship the recalled Note 7s back and the boxes are not in stock yet. They will mail those boxes out to the customers when they are available. Therefore they are extending the return time for the recalled phones.

kevinr_vzw
Verizon Employee
_BrianZ, I hope that you enjoyed your vacation. I want to make sure that we get the recalled Note7 taken care of ASAP. We'd be sad to see you leave the VZW family. Do you still have the order in for the revised Note 7? Please provide me with details.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JOABAK23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told that they cannot ship them! [Removed] what are they really going to do for us?

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
_BrianZ
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, I have an order in, but I am increasingly considering a full refund instead & switching carriers, since a replacement was not shipped as promised & I hear Vzw is selling them to any customer they can instead of taking care of recalls first (because Vzw apparently cares more about its profits than its customers).  After nobody called me back with a status & calling again on the 28th, and referencing my order [Removed] (loc: E183501) I was told Verizon was out of stock & black would not be in stock until 5 Oct & blue on 12 Oct.

I guess I would have had to postpone my vacation on the 21st when phones became available, in order to get one.  It would have been a better vacation if I had not had to spend time on the phone with Vzw on 22 Sep getting an order placed, instead of enjoying the beach. And it didn't work anyway, so a double waste of precious time.

Order number removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

robind_vzw
Verizon Employee

_BrianZ,

Your safety is a top priority for us. Losing you would be devastating for us. We want to amke sure we set the proper expectations for you whenever you contact us. I am sorry to hear your phone was shipped as you expected. Did they advise as to why you were unable to receive the device. At this time, based on the inventory we have been supplied from Samsung we are currently on back order. Did they advise as to when you should receive your phone?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
_BrianZ
Contributor - Level 1

And throughout all this worry & headaches, my "bad" Note7 still works perfectly normally.

Why couldn't Samsung have just continued to use replaceable batteries like my old Note3 has?