upgraded to lollipop on my note 3. I get 1 bar if that now and when i lose it completely i have to turn on and off my phone. And I am not paying over 200 for a network extender when I could go to att and have service.
dukey74
Enthusiast - Level 1

anyone upgrade to lollipop and have to turn phone on and off to get a signal?

Re: upgraded to lollipop on my note 3. I get 1 bar if that now and when i lose it completely i have to turn on and off my phone. And I am not paying over 200 for a network extender when I could go to att and have service.
The_Disturbed1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck, I posted about this problem as well, and after the most basic ideas failed to fix the issue, they got quiet on me and haven't replied back.

Re: upgraded to lollipop on my note 3. I get 1 bar if that now and when i lose it completely i have to turn on and off my phone. And I am not paying over 200 for a network extender when I could go to att and have service.
Westsidedoc
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Lollipop upgrade is a total piece you know what!!! 

0 Likes
jamiejmarkc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the very same issue. Have to turn my phone off every time I come out of the shop I work at so it will pick up a signal again. If I don't restart my phone it just continues to say no service. What's the deal with this verizon?

djorgga
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm having the same issue.  There are multiple threads on this exact same issue.  From what I've seen, Verizon has essentially completely stopped responding to reports or questions about this concern on the forums.  I suggest you try calling support or going into a store and explaining that nothing which has been suggested on the forums by either other customers or by Verizon representatives has helped, the standard troubleshooting steps do not help, and you either require a fix or a new phone.  That's my plan.

0 Likes
N_Vz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same problem every day.  I have a weak signal at home so my service constantly goes in and out, it eventually locks up and no longer connects to the cell tower even when I get where there is a good signal.  I then have to re- start the phone to get it to connect to cell towers again.  This problem is a deal breaker.  If Verizon doesn't fix this quickly,  it is not delivering a usable service .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for bringing your device concern to our attention N_Vz. I'm confident that we can get your device working properly again. Since you posted in the Note 3 forum, can I assume that this is the device that you have? If so then what is the exact software and baseband version that you have installed? Also, what zip code are you in? To ensure that there hasn't been a change in your area, we can check for any reported issues. As you share the details then we can troubleshoot together.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
WTTTT
Enthusiast - Level 2

There are response like this one from Verizon all over this forum.  In no case I have found has there been a positive outcome.  Every day I continue to put off the update.  I just hope I don't make a mistake one day and let it install!

jamiejmarkc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I believe verizon needs to own up to the problem and let us loyal customers know what's going on. I am still having issues with reception and honestly I think it's a breach of contract on verizons part. Could we get some help verizon?

djorgga
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, in the last week or so this issue has resolved itself for me.  Guessing some intervening update fixed it.  Still - would have really been nice if support had posted some kind of acknowledgement that they were working on the issue.  Who knows if it got fixed by accident or on purpose.

0 Likes