Re: "Your Internet connection is unstable" on Note 3
reallyticked
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why don't you help all of us with these issues? I have had my phone 3 1/2 months in last 2 weeks to a month I have been to store 10 times called tech support 4 times replacrd sd cards, cleaned sd, removed battery replaced the phone 2 times done factory reset 4 times and done all the setting steps you all have said...and by the time my edge account is paid off 700 dollars later..and they ssend me recycled phones so 700 for a used phone. Sorry about the typing errors can't see the keyboard for the stupid connected to the Internet words coming across my screen every 5 mins. My next step is filing a claim with BBB

0 Likes
reallyticked
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've been through 4 Sim cards

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're very sorry to hear about the many issues with your Note 3. Once all troubllshooting has been completed, the nect steo is a factory reset before another replacement can be sent. You also have the option to purchase a new phone if yout the requirements. Please let us know how we can further assist you.

SheritaH.
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

O my I'd say that Qualifies as a few.. my aggravation level would be high as well if my phone gave me this much trouble it's too bad the store you bought it at couldn't trade it out for something else at least something that works

0 Likes
reallyticked
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can I say again...with all these issues I hate this phone and I will continue telling everybody via social media and BBB how bad this is....that is when I can connect ....been with Verizon for years....VERY disappointed customer

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

The problem is Samsung. For the Note 3 the main culprit is your USB 3.0 port and the main reason why Samsung went back to 2.0 on the Note 4. The S6 will go back to 2.0 too unless Samsung figures out how to shield the interference at the logic board level. The S5 has the same problem.

0 Likes
reallyticked
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did that and it still does it

0 Likes
reallyticked
Enthusiast - Level 3

This does not work either...I have tried all of these methods nothing helps. I guess we all should file with the FCC. I am extremely frustrated too. By the time I pay this phone off I will have paid 700 dollars for my headache.

0 Likes
reallyticked
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have done this too and no results

0 Likes
reallyticked
Enthusiast - Level 3

How about you help all of us fix this problem! !!!

0 Likes