"Need help?" Report a bug....
Livmae83
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does a message box that says "Need Help?" Then shows like 3 things below it for reporting, suggestions & questions, keep popping up when using Message+ app?? 

How do I turn it off?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "Need help?" Report a bug....
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Livmae83 wrote:

Why does a message box that says "Need Help?" Then shows like 3 things below it for reporting, suggestions & questions, keep popping up when using Message+ app?? 

How do I turn it off?

Can you take a screen shot and forward it to the developers via the app's settings?  Or, you could send the Verizon Messages Team an email directly describing your device details, issue and attach the screen shot to 'verizonmessages at verizonwireless dot com'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. We would be happy to assist you with the issues you are running into. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app?

0 Likes
cshooshan

OMG. This was really bugging me. I finally figured it out. In Message+ Settings under Application, there's an option to report a bug on shake. Turn it off and all seems well. Before I turned it off, I noticed that I could get the dialog to pop up by turning the phone face down then face up. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
bnmays

RESOLVED: 

settings: apps - message +, force stop, storage -clear cache, then clear data

reopen app - make sure app is up to date if it does not prompt for update here. 

0 Likes