people having difficulty hearing me
deedeew208

People having difficulty hearing and understanding me. They say I sound like I am in a tunnel and breaking up. On my end everything is coming in loud and clear with no difficulty. I've checked all sound settings. Turned on and off with the same results.

0 Likes
Re: people having difficulty hearing me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

deedeew208, that doesn't sound right, at all. Which make/model phone do you have? Does your device have any physical or liquid damage? When did this issue start?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
deedeew208

No, no damage. My internal mic bit the dust. I have a replacement phone on way. Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for keeping us posted, @deedeew208!  I'm also glad to hear a replacement device has been ordered and shipped.  Please reach out to us should you have any further questions or concerns.  Have a great day and weekend!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes