note 7 refund
CRAN4242
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am trying to get some answers about my refund of the note 7. I paid full retail for the note 7 the day it came back, the final recall of the phone I tried to take it back to the store I purchased and was told they would send a box. After a few weeks never getting the box I called Verizon and told me they did not do something right and they would bet me a box to return asap. I received the box in two days. I shipped the phone back on November 9. I called a few days later because I received an email informing me they had received my product and refund had been applied. I did receive a check for the two accessories I purchased for the note 7. I have called many times only getting the run-a-round and no one knows anything about when I will be getting my refund.

0 Likes
Re: note 7 refund
tk3765
Contributor - Level 3

The refund should have been credited back to your original form of payment.  I did the same thing, paid for it up front.  Two weeks exactly to the date I exchanged for the Edge, the refund for the Note hit my credit card.  If you haven't seen that refund, call, or better, use the chat feature; chat seems to get a better and/or faster resolution.

Re: note 7 refund
CRAN4242
Enthusiast - Level 2

I paid cash, not credit card

0 Likes