no voicemail notification on unlocked Samsung Note8
CLABRO12

I have recently switched to an unlocked Note8 on Verizon, and have had problems receiving voicemail notifications.  Twice I have received a notification that I had a new voicemail, but all of the rest of the time I have not received any notification.  I do not have a Verizon Voicemail app preloaded on my phone, and it is not available for download on Google Play, so I can't go to the app and turn on notifications like some threads recommend.  Has anyone else had this problem, and found a solution?  I am on call for work often, and need to know if I have a voicemail without having to call to find out!!! Please help

0 Likes
Re: no voicemail notification on unlocked Samsung Note8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to retrieve your voicemail, CLABRO12. The Verizon voicemail application will not work on a non-VZW device. You will need to dial *86 to access your voicemail or you can use a third party application to retrieve your voicemails.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes