i guess what bothers me about android, is what bothers me about Linux, too many tweaks to different versions as my Note 3 runs 4.4.2 not Lollipop!
jhursh

Why is Version so much slower than other carriers?

0 Likes
Re: i guess what bothers me about android, is what bothers me about Linux, too many tweaks to different versions as my Note 3 runs 4.4.2 not Lollipop!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jhursh,

We certainly want you to be on the latest software version for your device. Click here for the latest information about your device http://vz.to/1HPmLg4 . When you state that your phone is slower, are you referring to data speeds?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: i guess what bothers me about android, is what bothers me about Linux, too many tweaks to different versions as my Note 3 runs 4.4.2 not Lollipop!
jhursh

What phone do I need to get from Verizon so I can stay on the latest releases of Android (currently Lollipop)?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Tough call. At the moment, it seems that the Lollipop update is rolling out to the Moto X 2014 or will be shortly. Or you can wait until the Nexus 6 is more readily available.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes