Highlighted

i guess what bothers me about android, is what bothers me about Linux, too many tweaks to different versions as my Note 3 runs 4.4.2 not Lollipop!

Why is Version so much slower than other carriers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: i guess what bothers me about android, is what bothers me about Linux, too many tweaks to different versions as my Note 3 runs 4.4.2 not Lollipop!

Community Manager
Community Manager

jhursh,

We certainly want you to be on the latest software version for your device. Click here for the latest information about your device http://vz.to/1HPmLg4 . When you state that your phone is slower, are you referring to data speeds?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: i guess what bothers me about android, is what bothers me about Linux, too many tweaks to different versions as my Note 3 runs 4.4.2 not Lollipop!

What phone do I need to get from Verizon so I can stay on the latest releases of Android (currently Lollipop)?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Tough call. At the moment, it seems that the Lollipop update is rolling out to the Moto X 2014 or will be shortly. Or you can wait until the Nexus 6 is more readily available.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes