how to setup verizon email
Obione-Kanobi-1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know how to get a regular Verizon email account and then set it up on the note 3. I have put in a ticket and its been a week since they said they would call me back ?

The problem is that when I send a message through our email system at work it adds the email address user id to the master email address with the message number:masteremailid.emailadderess@xxxxxxxxx.com now when you respond through sms back it strips off the number:masteremailid and fails in the emailaddress. We cant use any Gmail as it is locked out s well as ALL other accounts like Yahoo  etc. Besides believe it or not some folks do not have them Smiley Happy.

I know in the past Verizon had an email account that was a real email not SMS

0 Likes
Re: how to setup verizon email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Obione-Kanobi-1, I know the convenience of having your email account set up on your phone. With the Note 3, email settings are very managable. Verizon.net email accounts are available when subscribing to Verizon Fios Services. Do you currently have a Verizon.net email address? 

Here are the steps to add email accounts to your phone http://vz.to/1ydkapU . For any email accounts that are not responding correctly, you may need to completely remove the emails accounts and reset them up.  What was the ticket filed centered around? Are you attempting to set your email accounts up using a 3rd party application? 

anishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: how to setup verizon email
Obione-Kanobi-1
Enthusiast - Level 2

The problem is that for some reason FIOS is not available in Tallahassee Florida. According to your online support I have an email address but when I try to install it as a pop or imap or use the Verizon icon it comes back and gives me an error under pop3 AUTH and under imap it cant find the server. I need to have a Verizon email account in order to be able to respond to our medical center pages sent to me.

0 Likes