DENKOSZ

how can i change the white background in my contacts to a dark color

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i change the white background in my contacts to a darker color
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

The Note8 is an exciting device, DENKOSZ. I completely understand wanting to customize the background color in certain apps. In your Contact List, there isn't a way to change the color or background. You can update the entire Home Screen, Lock Screen, even Messaging Screen, but the Contacts cannot be customized. I'm sorry. 

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i change the white background in my contacts to a darker color
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

The Note8 is an exciting device, DENKOSZ. I completely understand wanting to customize the background color in certain apps. In your Contact List, there isn't a way to change the color or background. You can update the entire Home Screen, Lock Screen, even Messaging Screen, but the Contacts cannot be customized. I'm sorry. 

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes