fobuzzing noize
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

ok for the past day maybe long at random my phone makes a semi lound buzzing from the ear peace at first I thought it was because I was at comic con and because of so many devices but its doing it at home it seems like it does it with the camera app but I also think it random any one have this problem I don't want to replace it and get a refurbished device if I don't need to also it has no damage but I could have help it a few time with semi wet hands and the dot isent red/pink

0 Likes
Re: fobuzzing noize
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kev48us, I'd want to know if what you're experiencing is happening with other owners as well. Thanks for bringing this matter to the community. I've checked on this with other technical support team members, but didn't find mention of it. You mentioned the camera app. Do you only have the preloaded, stock app or have you also installed one from the Play Store? Do you use a Bluetooth device with your Note 4? If so, please disable it and monitor your device for this buzzing sound. Also, I recommend keeping an eye out for other electronic devices in the vicinity. It's possible that your Note 4 may be reacting to them.

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: fobuzzing noize
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

ok thanks good to know its not just my phone

0 Likes