dropped calls
vejuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

just about every call I get or make is either dropped or there is horrible service.  I can't hear them or they can't hear me.  I have to move to specific spots in my house to have service and even then the phone call is not guaranteed.  I lose calls out in the open too.  my husband has service with Verizon and has not had this issue.  I have done the roaming updates as well as the shut off and remove the battery and that has not helped.  I'm trying to do everything else possible before I have to pay $100 to replace and already expensive phone.  Any suggestions or ideas???????

0 Likes
Re: dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets pick up those dropped calls, vejuso! How is the service working outside? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Have you tried to remove the sim card and place it back in? Is there any damage? I am looking forward to your reply so that I can better assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sexy43
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Note 2 having the same issues plus more on my second certified like new phone from Verizon. My phone is still under warranty. I have done everything I can do. Been to the store so many times Verizon should pay me gas money. Call tech support. Email Samsung. I am over Verizon. I used Verizon Edge to order the iphone 5s but the more I think about it. I need to cancel it because Verizon don't care about me as a Customer so why should I keep giving them my business. Verizon is not getting any better but Worst.

Mitch_R
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have any suggestions or ideas, but I have the same problem. At home, my phone drops calls; it doesn't always ring when there is an incoming call, and at times I have zero signal. I've contacted Verizon twice, and their solution is for me to spend $250 to buy a Network Extender.

Right now, it will cost me $330 to get out of my contract, but as soon as that amount drops to $250, I'll cancel. I've heard that AT&T is good about giving out its Microcell, so that could be an option for you. If AT&T will give me one, I'll make the switch.

vejuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

like I said, my husband is on Verizon as well but he had no problems with phone calls. The sim card has been removed and put back in with no change. I lose calls in my house, sometimes with it not ringing at all. I lose calls outside.

0 Likes
vejuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's what was suggested for me also or to replace my phone. These things aren't cheap and Unfortunately I'm under contract as well.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for trying that vejuso! I would like to take a closer look so that I can better assist! I just sent you a follow request. Please follow me back and send a private message with your mobile number and a contact number.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vejuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am trying to find where your follow request is.  I can't seem to find it. 

Private information removed as required by the Terms of Service.

For instructions on how to Direct Message, please click here.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
april29th
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issues are everywhere not just this one person. Text messages are all getting failed and calls are getting droped

vejuso
Enthusiast - Level 3

please email me directly. I'm having trouble navigating through the community on my phone.

0 Likes