do I have to exchange for another android device?
lobro1023
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hate to jump the android ship, but there is no other phone I really wanted besides the note 7.  I really don't like any of the other choices & was wondering if I can swap my Note 7 for the iPhone 7 plus?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: do I have to exchange for another android device?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you get the device of your choice. At this time, your upgrade date should have been adjusted online through My Verizon. You should be able to order any device of your choice. Once you do, you will receive shipping materials specific to the return of the Note 7.

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a device you're satisfied with. Are you able to return your current Note 7 device to a store location? KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
lobro1023
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I am able to go to a corporate store, but will they still be willing to help me since I purchased my phone online?   I have not had very good experiences with my local corporate store. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you get the device of your choice. At this time, your upgrade date should have been adjusted online through My Verizon. You should be able to order any device of your choice. Once you do, you will receive shipping materials specific to the return of the Note 7.

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes