clear default
sstane1

Whenever I do certain things (look at pictures from my gallery, browse the web) my phone asks me to choose which action I want to take. For example if I want to look up a Web page it will ask if I want to use Chrome or Internet. Then you have to pick "just once" or "always". Whatever you pick it tells you to clear defaults. I do this but i still have to do the same thing over again. How do i fix that so it stops asking me what i want to do?

0 Likes
Re: clear default
stef7
Master - Level 2

I think you go into Settings ! Application Manager, then scroll to the right till you see the application you want to use as default, and select it by pressing on it, then choose Clear Defaults or something like that. Then reboot your device and try it.

Alternatively, if it's asking you to choose from among a few programs, in Settings ! Application manager, find the program you DON'T want to use and uninstall it by selecting it, and choosing Force Stop, Clear Cache (and Data), and Uninstall.

If you wanted to keep it around (I don't know why you'd want to do that), you could select Disable instead.

HTH

0 Likes